tangled

tangled

Tangled

Tangled
Tangled

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Ghandi

There it is every morning I wake up,
Alarming,
Awakening,
Loud,
Yes it's time for the school day again.
When will we own ourselves completely?
Who knows.
I mean after school is over your job will own you,
So when?
I keep forgetting to do my homework.
It's so tiring,
day after day,
week after week,
month after month,
finally year after year,
you return to school, work, career, life
you better make the best of every second
because tonight is not the last time I will see the light.
It's going to be there when I wake up again tomorrow for school.
& it will always be there even when I am gone.

1 comment:

  1. I like how what you said week after week...... then instead of saying year after year. You added in finally

    ReplyDelete