tangled

tangled

Tangled

Tangled
Tangled

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

Down the hill 500ft plunging into the river I can't see anymore Its going black, black.
Crawling out of the car, How on earth did I survive this accident. Nothing left of the car but the radio playing. I call out for help no one can hear me. I reach out to grab someone I go right threw them. Everything is black. What is happening. I walk alone, I walk alone. The buildings, the people, they all seem so far away from me. I look up to see kids playing on the playground. With a sign that says "No Laughter, No Fun" Everyone looks the exact same. No one seems to remember me at all. Who is this person that everyone looks like? A familiar face. But I can't quite seem to see their full face, just the side of them. It's like i'm in a dream and can't wake up. What happened?

No comments:

Post a Comment