tangled

tangled

Tangled

Tangled
Tangled

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Who am I?

Who am I?

I am someone you could never be. I am me and only me. I don't pretend to be somebody everyone WANTS to see. I am that girl walking down the hallway with her head held high not ashamed of being noticed even when I do have a bad hair day. I am that girl who doesn't mind falling, tripping, or tumbling over things. Because in the end I will have the last laugh at my mistakes. I am me because of my faults, my mistakes, my choices, my successes. I am proud of me.

People should know I am not afraid to stand up for what I believe in, for where I come from, for who I am. They should know I can be crazy and fun. They should get to know me. That we most likely have a lot in common. That sometimes I burst out laughing because I thought of something really funny in my mind. My mind is definitely one of a kind. Everyone is different, not one person is exactly alike and that is just the way I like it because no one could handle two of me. I mainly want people to know that I have feelings to and that sticks and stones may break my bones but words could never hurt me. That with everything I do and they may say, It only makes me stronger as a person.

They shouldn't judge until they have been introduced to you, even then they shouldn't. But since it's a must that they do, I want to be judged for who I really am not what others THINK I am. I want to be judged on my personality, my humor. I want to be judged on reaching out to other people. I want to be judged by the good qualities in me, not the bad. It's so easy to point out peoples flaws but it takes so much less time to point out peoples abilities.


Thats just who I am

No comments:

Post a Comment