tangled

tangled

Tangled

Tangled
Tangled

Sunday, February 13, 2011

I'm Thinking About You

When I think about you & how much I really do think about you, I realized your always on my mind.
Im thinking of how I even think about you now. I think about you like that song that gets stuck in your head and you just can't get it out, and you find your self singing it at random parts of the day. 
Like a balloon needs helium to float on again. Like a mother worried about her teenager because he is late once again for curfew. Like a craving you have.
I'm thinking about you like a heart needs a beat. Like and eye needs to blink. Like even a hand needs to be held.
I'm thinking about you like the warmth of the sun on your face on that perfect summer day where it's not to hot and not to cold. Like a song needs a note so it can play on with the love song. Like on V-Day all you really think about is love. 
I'm thinking of you like an Army wife thinks about her husband out there fighting for his country. Like an angel named Faith came into my life. 
I'm thinking about you and you know what?
I can't get you out of my head,
Maybe I'll just let you stay there though,
I don't really mind thinking about you.

4 comments:

  1. Mmm, "Like an angel named Faith came into my life," I like that one.

    The opening was a little bumpy, next time you write something be sure that you read it aloud, it helps smooth out the internal rhythm bumps. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with George Cooper, the opening is a little rough, but I do like the line, ...I think about you like that song that gets stuck in your head and you just can't get it out, and you find your self singing it at random parts of the day..." It's a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "I'm thinking about you like a heart needs a beat. Like and eye needs to blink. Like even a hand needs to be held." This kind of touched me. You did a great job. I really liked your post because it was somehow full of true feelings.

    ReplyDelete